Invoy is a simple and easy-to-use invoicing application for Mac.
Sad News: We are sorry to announce that we are in the process of closing the company. Invoy will no longer be actively supported by us, and will most likely be sold to one of the indie developers that shown interest in it.
Simple and Easy-to-use
We've been using a Windows box to do our invoicing, and beeing Mac users and fans, we are very ashamed of it. We wanted to use our Mac, but none of the existent invoicing apps were satisfying, so we rolled up our sleeves and coded our own, simple and powerful solution.
Invoicing finally made easy on Mac.
15-day Free Trial
Download Invoy and take it for a spin, you have 15 days to try it out for free. We hope you like it.
Don't forget to check the screenshots. ;)
Update: As Invoy is no longer actively supported, we are suspending sales. But you can still download it to try it out. Don't use it for serious work as you won't be able to buy it.
- Beautiful and easy-to-use interface.
- Creates several documents - Invoices, Cash Sales, Credit Memos, Debit Memos and more.
- Print, Preview, PDF or E-mail your documents.
- Multi-currency support. ¹
- Exports your data to Excel or Numbers (CSV Format).
- Address Book integration.
- Runs on Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard. ³
- Outputs documents in several languages: Czech, English, Australian English, Spanish, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese and Swedish.
¹ If your currency or document output language is not available for your country,
write us. We'll be happy to include it in the next version.
³ Invoy 1.1 will most likely be the last release that supports Tiger (Mac OS X 10.4).
Portuguese Users: Invoy does not support SAFT v1.01 required by law as of January 1st, 2010.